This vintage-inspired wedding gown is inspired by a real HCC Bride, Linda! This super-fun short wedding gown is stretchy, comfortable, and has the perfect amount of fun and flouncy volume in the skirt. It's perfect for a casual ceremony, courthouse wedding, reception dress - whatever type of wedding you want!
The Linda Swing Dress features:
- High rounded neckline made from soft, stretchy polka dot mesh
- Strapless sweetheart lining made from matte satin with supportive boning
- Choice of sleeve length (unlined polka dot mesh)
- Keyhole cutout in the back for added detail and range of movement
- Gathered a-line skirt made from polka dot mesh; lined with a matte satin circle skirt with stiffening horsehair braid along the hem for added fullness
- Satin skirt lining stops a few inches above the polka dot mesh
- Center back zipper closure and hook and eye above the keyhole cutout
Customize this dress to make it yours by choosing:
- Mesh Color
- Satin Color
- Back Style
- Sleeve Length
This dress is made to your measurements. We'll contact you after receiving your order to get the measurements we need for this specific style. Please follow our quick, illustrated guide to take accurate body measurements.
See listing photos for color swatches. Actual colors may vary based on your screen, but choosing coordinating colors will result in colors that match well. See our FAQs for more information about swatches and color matching.
This dress is dry clean only.
Want more customization options? Request a custom dress and mention this product in your description!
Do you have questions about this dress? Contact us or start a chat with us!
Explore more customizations, skirt styles, and variations in our Linda Collection here.